I will design real estate company logo


I WILL DESIGN REAL ESTATE COMPANY LOGO
Welcome to the Fiverr best logo designer, Hope you will like my logo service.

IF YOU ORDER THIS GIG YOU CAN GET
Transparent background (without background)
White & black background
PNG, JPG, SVG, PSD, AI (Vector & Source) Files
High resolution format (3000x3000 or 500Dpi)
Unlimited revision
100% Satisfaction (Money back guaranteed)
Excellent communication (I will reply you ASAP)

(5$) Basic: 1 logo design concept
(20$) Standard: 3 logo design concepts +VIP support
(50$) Premium: 5 logo design concepts +Social media display image & cover +Business card/Letterhead +VIP support

I WILL NEED:
Title (Company/Product Name)
Type (If you have any idea/sample)
Color (If you have specific color choice)
Short description of your company

>> FEEL FREE TO ORDER [ > ORDER NOW < ]




If you have any custom offer or questions so Please feel free to contact me I will happy to assist you.

My Gig Offer Link: CLICK HERE
https://www.fiverr.com/farazsiyal/design-an-outstanding-logo

My Fiverr Profile Link: CLICK HERE
https://www.fiverr.com/farazsiyal

No comments:

Post a Comment