I will design a logo for your business


I WILL DESIGN A LOGO FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Welcome to the Fiverr best logo gig offer, Hope you will like my logo service.

I will design a logo for your any type of business such as, online shopping logo, travel agency logo, banking logo, youtube channel logo, personnel name logo, sport logo, training center logo, real estate company logo, home stay logo, hospital logo, education departments logo, software company logo, app icon, application logo, website logo, law firm logo, restaurant logo, hotel logo, food shop logo, tutorial website logo, science logo, games website logo, games logo, music band logo, dance band logo, music studio logo, movie logo, drama logo, tv channel logo, event management logo, wedding logo, photographer logo, tv show logo and more other business and companies types.

IF YOU ORDER THIS GIG YOU CAN GET
Transparent background (without background)
White & black background and also other colors background if you want
PNG, JPG, SVG, PSD, AI (Vector & Source) Files
High resolution format (3000x3000 or 500Dpi) + Your requirement size (If you have any)
Unlimited revision
100% Satisfaction (Money back guaranteed)
Excellent communication (I will reply you ASAP)

Basic: 1 logo design concept
Standard: 3 logo design concepts +VIP support
Premium: 5 logo design concepts +Social media display image & cover +Business card/Letterhead +VIP support

I WILL NEED:
Title (Company/Product Name)
Type (If you have any idea/sample)
Color (If you have specific color choice)
Short description of your company




 

FEEL FREE TO ORDER
YOU HAVE TO AGREE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (POLICY)




If you have any custom offer or questions so Please feel free to contact me I will happy to assist you.

My Fiverr Profile Link: CLICK HERE
https://www.fiverr.com/farazsiyal


My Gig Offer Link: CLICK HERE

https://www.fiverr.com/farazsiyal/design-an-outstanding-logo









No comments:

Post a Comment