I WILL DESIGN FLAT AND MINIMALIST LOGO FOR YOUR COMPANY/BRAND


I WILL DESIGN FLAT AND MINIMALIST LOGO FOR YOUR COMPANY/BRAND
Welcome to the Fiverr best logo gig offer, Hope you will like my logo service.

IF YOU ORDER THIS GIG YOU CAN GET
Transparent background (without background)
White & black background
PNG, JPG, SVG, PSD, AI (Vector & Source) Files
High resolution format (3000x3000 or 500Dpi)
Unlimited revision
100% Satisfaction (Money back guaranteed)
Excellent communication (I will reply you ASAP)

Basic: 1 logo design concept
Standard: 3 logo design concepts +VIP support
Premium: 5 logo design concepts +Social media display image & cover +Business card/Letterhead +VIP support

I WILL NEED:
Title (Company/Product Name)
Type (If you have any idea/sample)
Color (If you have specific color choice)
Short description of your company

>> FEEL FREE TO ORDER [ > ORDER NOW < ]




If you have any custom offer or questions so Please feel free to contact me I will happy to assist you.

My Gig Offer Link: CLICK HERE
https://www.fiverr.com/farazsiyal/design-an-outstanding-logo

My Fiverr Profile Link: CLICK HERE
https://www.fiverr.com/farazsiyal

1 comment:

  1. Check out this logo flat minimalist logo for you. You can use as commercial purpose :

    ReplyDelete